Nissan GT-R – sports car for every day.
The Nissan GT-R is a four-seat sports car in a coupe body, produced by Nissan Motor Company. Introduced as a production model at the Tokyo Motor Show on October 24, 2007, sales began in 2008 in Japan, then in the United States and Europe. The car was created specifically for motorsport as a race car and was supposed to become the concentration of all the most advanced developments of the company.
The model was nicknamed “Godzilla” back in 1990, when the Nissan Skyline R32 defeated the competition in the championship JTC 1990.
Nissan GT R rental with drivar
It’s hard to imagine, but one of the fastest supercars of our time, the Nissan GT-R debuted back in 2007 and has never changed generations since. To stay relevant, the manufacturer regularly updates the model and releases special versions that fuel interest. Each innovation has made the coupe better than before, including in terms of design. Henceforth, the model is decorated in front with the same signature grille with a V-shaped element, as in the Micra and Qashqai, and divergent lines on the hood add dynamism to the silhouette.
How much to rent Nissan GTR for a day: Starting price from 350$
How much to rent Nissan GTR for a weekend: From 999$
How much to rent Nissan GTR for a week: From 2,399$
How much to rent Nissan GTR for a month: From 9,999$
Technical details and features
There is a whole set of airbags in GT-R’s arsenal, which includes 2-step front and side airbags. In addition, the supercar is equipped with parking sensors, anti-lock braking system (ABS), cruise control, light and rain sensors, brake force distribution system (EBD), rearview camera, Brake Assist, VDC-R and electronic traction control.
The sports car is still powered by a powerful 24-valve VR38DETT twin-turbocharged 3.8-liter V-shaped “six”. As a result, the engine output increased by 20 hp. – To 570 hp, and torque is now 637 Nm. According to the manufacturer, the V6 engine consumes an average of 12 liters per 100 km. The engine is paired with a six-speed robotized transmission GR6 – with it the car accelerates to the first hundred kilometers just for 2.7 seconds. Maximum speed is 315 km/h. Dynamics is excellent, you can’t expect less from the 570 hp monster. The powertrain was developed specifically for the Nissan GTR. Such power is achieved thanks to two turbines, each of which feeds its own three cylinders. At the Nissan factory, a specific craftsman is responsible for the assembly of each engine, so high build quality and reliability is achieved.
Data & facts about Nissan GT-R:
- How much a GT R cost? -New price from €112,340
- How much horsepower does a GT R have? -Power from 570 to 600 hp.
- How fast does a GT R accelerate? -Acceleration to 60mph (100km/h) varying from 2.8 s.
- How fast is a GT R? -Top speed around 196 mp/h (315 km/h)
Requirements for rental
- Required Documents: Have a valid driver’s license. Carry an active insurance policy. Have major credit or debit cards.
- Minimum Age for driving: Usually it is 21 years, however, could be special cases for specific luxury models. For certain vehicles, we offer a special “Young Driver Insurance” as an option. We will be happy to tell you, which cars are available with such an option by your request.
- Deposit: Security deposit differs from car to car and is specific for actual model. You can find security deposits information on the respective car webpage. In most cases, the deposit can be transferred by credit card or payed in cash during the check in.
- Insurance: We require all renters to hold a valid and active full coverage insurance policy in their name. The policy must have comprehensive and collision coverage, property damage liability coverage that matches the MSRP of the vehicle you would like to rent, as well as uninsured / underinsured coverage.
What to consider before renting
- Special offers: Regularly take a close look at our website, from time to time we have special prices and last-minute deals! You can as well try our racing track experience in top cities of the USA , check the next big date for the event on our website!
- Location: With cars available in nearly every city in the USA, predominantly in Las Vegas, Florida, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Chicago, San Francisco, and Houston, our organization is inserted in a network consisting of hundreds of exotic, sports, and exclusive cars available all over the country in any location. With a request a delivery possible to any pick up and convenient drop off location by your interest!
- Cancellation policy of the company: The cancellation costs are between 25% and 100%, depending on the rental rate selected during the reservation. You will receive an overview of all rental rates from us before the reserve.
- Specials: There is an opportunity to rent a vehicle for multiple drivers, if necessary. Long-term rental is also possible!
Besides Nissan GTR rental we have plenty of other amazing vehicles on our platform, take a look !
- Ferrari 488 rental price: from 1,600$
- Chevrolet Corvette rental Price: from 1000$
- Lamborghini Aventador rental price: from 2,289$
- Ford Mustang GT Rental price: from 299$
Check the vehicle availability of your dream car by contacting us and enjoy your incredible driving experience!
Rent Exotic car, sports car, awesome luxury car or any other exclusive car – everything is possible with DRIVAR!
Information about the specific Nissan model: technical specifications, rentals price, deliver service and discount. Watch videos and photos, as well as read a small description of the car on www.drivar.us!